Saturday 29 December 2012

Release of 'The Phoenix Crisis'

As I was pointlessly trawling down my Facebook feed the other day, I was delighted to find that Richard L. Sanders, a remarkable and sadly underrated indie sci-fi author, has announced the release of the latest instalment of his Phoenix Conspiracy series - The Phoenix Crisis.

I have long been awaiting the release of Crisis and have to admit that, after discovering it was out, I treated myself to a late and rather cheeky Christmas present. Still, if you've read the prequels in this series you will understand why I simply had to buy it! And if you haven't, then the first book of the saga called The Phoenix Conspiracy is free as an ebook from Amazon (and probably from other platforms as well, though I haven't looked) and is definitely worth a read if you are interested in the genre; providing you with a gritty and realistic space opera with particularly well-used dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment